People look at their best when they are concentrating on something. And I am fortunate enough to take picture of these beautiful ladies and handsome guys when they are concentrating on pool. Same rules, click to enlarge. Enjoy!


I swear cotton candies are evil! It is so sweet that it is evil!

I like the balanced spread of cue balls and their reflections on this shot. It is right to place Eric in the center for a balanced composition.

Ivan aiming for a shot! Shouldn't have cut Sheng yu's head off in this picture though. My oversight...

I love Julia's concentration, vision and posture (probably because most people seldom pose themselves into a diagonal line?)! Wished to have cropped this shot a little better though (there's another one that is cropped better but lacks the concentration Julia is showing in this shot).

Ivan teaching Eric pool. Just love my timing. Lol!

Not as nice as the last one in my opinion. Julia occupied too much of the frame, makes viewer wonder what is she aiming at.

Love Sheng yu's expression and lighting. Maybe better if I move the frame a little lower to see what he's looking at.

This is a problem I've not encountered on the other shots. Due to light reflecting off the pool table, Eunice's face appears blue. Wonder why it didn't happen on anyone else... The angle of light?

A closeup. I just like it for some reason...

Ivan's going for it... Ivan's going for it!

Got the exact right aperture to make Jeremy's face sharp. And I love the angle of this shot. Wish I showed Eunice's face to balance Jeremy's but then the bottom half would be too empty. Maybe a few cue balls?

Ivan's concentration. It's almost like he's hunting and he's aiming at his pray. Lovely!

Jeremy preparing for a shot and Renshen is giving advises. Brother in arm.

Another concentration shot. I focused the attention on the white ball letting Ivan's vision and aim balance the top half of the shot.

Attracted by the smile of a happy man. Hahahahaha!

Favorite shot. The vision, the drive, the balance and the goal. Bam! A clean shot! Beautiful!

Should have let the cue balls occupy a space further right. And my focus is slightly off. But I guess everything turned out ok in the end.

Fantastic!

PS: While going through all the shots I suddenly realized that during pool, it's never nice to take from behind a person. It doesn't show their expression and somehow just dilute all the emotions. Note taken.

Categories: